Part 1: Unblocking Flash in Chrome
- The first thing you need to do to enable the use of Flash is to check to see if the plug-in is being Blocked. In chrome, when you visit our website, click the little “i” icon in the Website address bar (The one with the “www.forevershining.com.au” in it)
- A menu should pop out once you click this icon. You’ll need to Locate the icon with “Flash” next to it. To the right of that icon is a drop-down menu option. Click on this drop down menu.
- Select “Always allow on this site”.
- Close out of the site settings and then select the blue “Reload” button.
If Flash is still not loading, it may mean that you have Disabled flash . You will need follow the steps in the next section.
Part 2: Enabling Flash in Chrome
- Type “chrome://settings/” into Chrome’s address bar. (as per the image below)
- You’ll then need to bring up Chrome’s “content settings”. To find this option, simply type “content settings” into the blue search box, as per the image below. Once you have typed this in, simply scroll down and select the highlighted option from the list that comes up.
- Select the option for “Flash” from the menu. Make sure that the “Ask First” setting is enabled, then click the “add” link, next to the “Allow” section.
- Type “www.forevershining.com.au” in the box that pops up, and click the blue “Add” button.
- Close down Google Chrome, and re-open it. You should now be able to use the website fully.
If this still doesn’t work, you will need to install Adobe Flash Player, which you can download from Adobe’s website.
- Go to www.forevershining.com.au and then select “Allow” on the popup that appears. If the popup does not appear, select the plugin icon (grey block) to the left of the URL.
- Select “Allow and remember” on the next popup that appears.
- Select “Safari” from the top menu and then select “Preferences…”
- Select Security. Now, make sure “Internet plug-ins:” is enabled and then select “Plug-in Settings…”
- Locate “forevershining.com.au” and then select the drop-down. Select “On”.
- Select the drop-down for “When visiting other websites” and then select “On”.
- Select the blue “Done” button.
- Open the browser setting by selecting the “…” button in the top right of the browser.
- Locate and select the “Settings” button.
- Locate and select the “View advanced settings” button.
- Make sure “Use Adobe Flash Player” is toggled on.